Manufacturer: HBC Radiomatic
Clever technologies for trouble-free working.
radiomatic® AFS stands for Automatic Frequency Selection.
- To switch the frequency, the operator simply has to turn the transmitter off and on again. The radio system then automatically finds a free channel.
- This process is thus a quick and easy solution for the operator.
How it works:
- When the transmitter is turned on, the radio system checks if the radio channel that was last used is available.
- If this channel is occupied, the radio system automatically switches to a free radio channel.
- If there are frequency conflicts later on, the operator simply turns the transmitter off and on again.
- radiomatic® AFS immediately searches for a free radio channel.