The rugged hand-held with valuable features in a small package.
Perfect for standard industrial cranes and machines with 3 two-step drives. Available with numerous HBC features. Ideal applications can be winch and hoist operation with two speed drive for chain hoist, motorized and non-motorized monorail hoists and overhead travelling cranes. See our applications page for these and many more!
Think the Quadrix might suit your application? Contact us!
- radiomatic® iLOG
This clever electronic key enables the
quick activation of a spare transmitter
if the original transmitter is damaged.
This means service without expensive
- Frequency management (optional)
An automated frequency management
via 2.4 GHz technology or DECT ensures
interruption-free radio operation without
- HBC Safety Features (optional)
In emergencies, radiomatic® shock-off /
roll-detect / zero-g / inclination switch
can trigger an automatic shutdown of the
control and thus ensure additional safety.
- radiomatic® report (optional)
This feature protects the control from
unauthorized use. It enables the blocking
of safety-relevant functions for nonauthorized
personnel as well as the
storage of useful operational data.
- 8 two-step HBC push buttons / STOP impact switch.
- LED for indication of operating / battery status.
- 2 rechargeable NiMH exchange batteries, approx. 30 h
of continuous operating time (standard version).
- Robust plastic housing, protection class IP 65.
- Weight: 360 g (0.8 lbs.) including battery.
- Integrated all-around rubber shock absorber.
- Manual frequency switch.
- Further options: radiomatic® AFS (Automatic Frequency Selection),
radiomatic® shock-off / roll-detect / zero-g / inclination switch,
tandem operation, customized labeling, feedback by LED,
preselection of trolley / hoist via push button (indication of
selection status via LEDs).
Manufactured by: HBC radiomatic GmbH in Crailsheim Germany.
Quadrix Product Brochure: fss-quadrix_en
Orbit Product Datasheet: fss-quadrix-1501_data_sheet