With safety as a priority, and modern magnet design specific to the application, the company delivers outstanding value, huge productivity benefits and excellent reliability.
The many benefits of CTS magnetic crane systems include:
• Increased Safety – avoiding personnel active in or around the lifting zone
• Better Handling Quality – no pressure marks or damage to material edges
• Higher Storage Density – no requirement for gaps between piles and layers
• Increased Productivity – fast, reliable gripping and lifting of the load
• Lower Costs – enabling one-man operation and storage management
To provide the best possible after-sales service, CTS has installed a dedicated Truninger
test facility at the company’s Australian headquarters. This facility gives onsite
service personnel access to system-specific configuration parameters and troubleshooting
diagnostics in a controlled environment.