Manufacturer: HBC Radiomatic
Maximum performance, unlimited possibilities.
- 6 joysticks with up to 6 steps or analog or combination of joysticks and linear levers.
- Various push buttons, toggle or rotary switches (maintained / spring-return).
- 3.5″ color TFT display for feedback and system information in different image and graphic formats.
- Additional functions (softkeys) available through the display.
- 6 push buttons for display navigation and for easy customization.
- radiomatic® iLOG for quick activation of a spare transmitter.
- STOP impact switch.
- Rechargeable Li-ion exchange battery, ca. 18 hours of continuous operating time.
- Robust plastic housing, protection class IP 65.
- Manual frequency switch.
- Options*: front panel lighting, radiomatic® shock-off / zero-g, feedback, vibration alarm, radiomatic® report, z-axis switches, radiomatic® infrakey, catch-release, tandem operation, micro / orthogonal drive, 2.4 GHz technology, DECT, radiomatic® AFS / AFM, radiomatic® CPS, enabling switch, radiomatic® photon.
- Recommended receivers: FSE 510, FSE 511, FSE 524, FSE 726 / 736 / 776 radiobus®.