Manufacturer: HBC Radiomatic
Robust spectrum design with a display.
- 2 joysticks with up to 6 steps or analog.
- Diverse one-step push buttons, toggle or rotary switches/buttons.
- LEDs for indication of system and / or feedback information.
- LCD for indication of system and / or feedback data.
- STOP impact switch.
- radiomatic® iCON for display navigation and for easy customization.
- radiomatic® iLOG for quick activation of a spare transmitter.
- Suitable for Multi-Receiver-Concepts (MRC).
- Rechargeable NiMH exchange battery without memory effect.
- Ca. 9 hours of continuous operating time.
- Robust plastic housing, protection class IP 65.
- Manual frequency switch.
- Options: feedback, z-axis switches for simultaneous control of 3 drives with one hand, catch-release, tandem operation, safety features radiomatic® shock-off / roll-detect / zero-g, radiomatic® AFS, radiomatic® infrakey.
- Recommended receivers: FSE 510, FSE 511, FSE 516, FSE 524, FSE 726 / 736 radiobus®.Various one-step push buttons.