Manufacturer: HBC Radiomatic
Share cranes and machines, optimize workload, and increase safety.
The catch-release function allows control of a crane with two or more radio controls. Two or more operators can take turns working with the same crane without having to switch the control device.
- The crane workload is optimized by sharing the crane.
- In many cases this makes additional cranes unnecessary.
- This function saves a lot of time especially with long walking distances.
- If another operator has a better view on the situation, he can take over the control and work from the best position.
How it works:
- The operator can take over (“catch”) a free crane by a switch / button on the radio control.
- The operator can release the crane for other users once finished.
- Extended catch-release configurations, for example with 3 operators and 4 cranes, are also available as an option.