Manufacturer: HBC Radiomatic
The easy and safe arrangement of access rights.
The merlin® TUC (Transmitter User Card) serves as the key to start up the radio control.
- The radio control – and thus the machine as well – is securely protected from unauthorized use.
- By means of the individual configuration of the card, the radio control can identify the operator and unlock specific functions – such as moving into restricted areas which are designated only for experienced users.
- In connection with an HBC data logger, the gathering and evaluation of diverse user-specific operational data of the radio system is possible.
How it works:
- To activate the radio control, the operator holds the merlin® TUC close to the transmitter.
- The control identifies the operator and unblocks the respective functions.